This recipe is another one that I concocted when rummaging through Mum’s pantry while back home last week. While making the recipe I realized these are ingredients I would normally have on hand in my own pantry back in the U.S. Aside from bein
g super quick and easy to prepare, another thing I like about this recipe is how simple it is to swap out any of the ingredients and substitute for whatever it is you have at buy cheap cialis online the time.
Antioxidant Oat Slice
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios (or any nuts)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or any dried fruit)
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup honey (can be reduced if a more savory over sweet slice is desired)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly coat with cooking spray
- Evenly spread mixture throughout baking tray, packing down firmly
- Bake at 350F (180C) for 25 mins or until golden brown and crisp on top
- Remove from oven and immediately cut into 2” squares
- Let the squares cool completely before removing from baking tray. This will allow squares to harden slightly.
These bars freeze well if wrapped in cling wrap and make for a perfect on-the-go, satisfying snack.