Last week I was tagged by my Swanky friend Kristen in a post called 11 Random Things. I was fortunate enough to meet up with Kristen just before Christmas la
st year and had a great time chit-chatting with her over lunch.
The rules of the post are as follows:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag people.
So although I am supposed to abide by the rules, nearly every blogger I follow has already been tagged and posted their “11 Random Things”, so I will just do steps #2 and #3. Anyways, sometimes it’s good to break the rules, ya know?!
11 Random Things About Me!
- I like long road trips but hate daily traffic and commuting. Driving 30 minutes to work seems like an eternity for me – this was one of the hardest things to get used when I moved to a big city.
- When I applied for university in Australia I applied and was accepted into Law. It wasn’t until I was recruited to play in the U.S that I decided I wanted to study nutrition/dietetics. I love my field of work and couldn’t imagine studying anything else.
- I have to shower as soon as I get done at the gym. I sweat buckets while working out and can’t even stop off at the store on the way home, I just hate the feeling of having cold sweat on me!
- I like to refer to pinterest as ‘productive procrastination’
- If I could wish for a talent, it would be to sing, or at least carry a tune
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I can’t even make it to brunch without having a snack first, otherwise my cranky pants come on and usually stay on for most of the day.
- I am a worrier and stress pot. I’m working on this though.
- I’m a sucker for American Reality TV, especially Real Housewives
- I am moving in two days and haven’t even begun packing up most of my bedroom. Usually this would stress me out like crazy. Apparently I’m doing pretty well with #8!
- I love the spirit in the air around Christmas, it is by far my favorite holiday.
- I love getting all girly and dressed up for a night out, but give me sweats and a movie at home and I’m just as happy
Kristen’s 11 questions for me:
- What is your favorite color? Pink of
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? No pets!
- What’s your most embarrassing story? I snapped the high jump bar in high school. When I was in 7th grade I was doing high jump at the school sports carnival. I ran up, jumped, one side of the bar stayed up on the pole while the other side fell down to the mat with me coming down on top of it. It even ripped a small hole in my shorts
- What is your favorite season? Hmm… Probably summer because I love warm balmy nights. I love when seasons are shifting from one to the next though. You can still feel one season while getting a taste for what’s coming.
- Are you a morning or night person? Definitely morning! I have no problem waking up at 4.30-5am, but by 10pm I am a zombie.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Fakeness and lying
- What is one of the favorite things you love about blogging? Connecting with others and continually interacting with people from all over the world with amazing stories to share
- Black or white? I’d have to say both. Although I always think black provides the perfect canvas for anything.
- What is one of your favorite blogs? Why? J’s Everyday Fashion. I love the outfits she puts together and how she makes you think about what you already have in your closet to create outfits. I think it’s also one of the only blogs I read that isn’t aren’t health/food/fitness related.
- What is your favorite joke? This is one of the only jokes I remember from childhood and for some reason it still makes me giggle: What do you call a donkey with 3 legs? Wonkey!
- What was the last good movie you watched? They weren’t too recent but I loved The Help
and Water for Elephants
So there you have it! Hope you learned a little bit more about this Aussie